- Precision laser-cut parts from hand-selected AAA balsa wood
- All required balsa strip stock to complete the model
- Full-size CAD drawn printed plans
- Construction article as published in Issue 7 of balsabuilder magazine detailing the build process
- Pre-formed wire landing gear
- Clear Canopy
- Styrene Cowl (two piece)
- 1 1/2 in. wheel pant kit
- Hardware package including: DU-BRO control horns, push-rods, foam wheels, and fastener package.
- Basic modeling tools (knife, sanding block, T-pins, etc..)
- Your favorite adhesive for construction (CA, Aliphatic, or Nitrocellulose)
- Covering film, trim tape (for your snazzy design), paints to match your scheme.
- Power system and electronics (specifications below)
Wingspan | 35 in.
Area | 250 sq. in.
Average Flying Weight | 17 oz.
Motor | BL400 motor 1400KV (SA Sport 2212-10)
Speed Control | 20A
Battery | 7.4V 1100 mAh LiPo
Propeller | APC 8×4.7 SF
Servos | Hitec HS-55 (4 required)
Radio | 4-6 channel transmitter and receiver (Servo Y Harness with 4-Ch TX)