The EFLU4864 replaces the AR6410LBL is designed for ultra micro aircraft and is ideal for scratch-built ultra micro projects. It utilizes a two-cell LiPo battery and can be used with the integrated brushless speed controller to power a brushless motor up to 3.9-amps of continuous current. An integrated X-Port feature allows for future expansion. When X-Port technology is active, CH5 and CH6 are not available; however, reversed aileron (CH2) is still available.
- 6-channel ultra micro receiver
- Two integrated linear long-throw servos (elevator and rudder) plus two additional servo ports
- Integrated programmable brushless speed control
- Weighs just 7.8 grams
- Compatible with optional Spektrum™ ultra micro linear servos
- Smart Bind™ technology
- X-Port™ technology allows for future expansion
The E-Flite™ EFLU4864 is a 6-channel ultra micro receiver with two integrated linear long-throw servos, programmable brushless speed control, AS3X stabilization, and X-Port™ technology. The EFLU4864 receiver is designed for ultra micro and ultralight foamy aircraft.
Featuring DSMX® technology, the EFLU4864 receiver is compatible with all Spektrum™, JR®, E-flite® and ParkZone® 2.4GHz DSM2® and DSMX technology transmitters.
Note: If using this receiver to replace an AR6400LBL board, you will need to ensure that you are using 2.3-gram Performance Linear Long Throw Servos (SPMSA2030L) with this receiver.
- Force: 2.8 oz (79 g)
- Stroke: 9.1mm
- Speed: 0.14 sec
- Stall current: 80mA at 4.2V without load
- Type: Integrated programmable brushless
- Max continuous current: 4.9 amps
- Overload protection current: 5A for 500ms
- BEC continuous current: 1A
- BEC overload protection current: 1A, 4.2V
- Low-voltage cutoff: <6.3V motor pulsing, <6.1V motor cuts off and LED flashes
- Over-current protection: 5A motor cuts off until throttle stick is pulled down to idle
- Temperature protection: 120C motor cuts off
- Programming features: See the “Programming the Brushless ESC” Section