This is an all balsa replica of the ACE Mini Foam Wing (constant cord). We have combined our versatile laser-cut Wing It!™ building system with the original ACE Mini Foam Wing airfoil profile to assist you in building your next model kit that requires the now unavailable ACE mini Foam Wing cores.
Wing Span | 35.75 in
Chord Length | 5.5 in (sq. trailing edge) – 6 in. (tapered trailing edge)
Wing Area | 197 in2
Dihedral Options | 0/8/12 degrees
Controls Required | 3-4 channel
Construction | Balsa / Ply
Category | Wing Kit
Laser-cut provisions to build one wing with 0, 8, or 12 degree dihedral. Includes basic assembly instructions and template paper for accommodating your own design ideas.
- 14 chord length ribs (2 center, 2 tip, and 10 mid-span)
- 10 interlocking sub-ribs
- 18 engineered spar webs
- 14 interlocking trailing edge gussets
- 12 twist resistant truss ribs
- 2 plywood servo pockets (HS-35/40 class)
- 3 interlocking plywood dihedral breaks (0, 8, and 12 degrees)
- Full size plans on graph paper for easy integration of your own design ideas!
Balsa Strip Wood Required:
- 2 Leading edge stock, 3/16 square x 18 in. length
- 2 Trailing edge spar stock, 3/32 x 3/8 x 18 in. length
- 2 Trailing shape stock, 3/16 x 1/4 x 18 in. length
- 4 Spar cap stock, 1/8 x 3/16 x 18 in. length
- 12 Spar stock, 3/32 x 3/16 x 18 in. length