Using the design standard 1-3/4 in. rib and sub-rib spacing you can build a simple 6 inch chord wing. Add your own aileron and wing tip shape to increase the chord and span. Combine multiple wing kits to produce higher aspect ratio wings (glider application) or clip the base wing for low aspect ratio applications.
Wing Span | 30 in
Chord Length | 6 in
Wing Area | 180 in2
Dihedral Options | 0/8/12 degrees
Controls Required | 3-4 channel
Construction | Balsa / Ply
Category | Wing Kit
Laser-cut provisions to build one wing with 0, 8, or 12 degree dihedral. Includes basic assembly instructions and template paper for accommodating your own design ideas.
- 14 chord length ribs (4 center, 4 tip, and 6 mid-span)
- 8 interlocking sub-ribs
- 14 engineered spar webs
- 12 interlocking trailing edge gussets
- 12 twist resistant truss ribs
- 2 plywood servo pockets (HS-35/40 class)
- 2 interlocking plywood dihedral breaks (8 and 12 degrees)
- 1 engineered center section base sheeting
Balsa Strip Wood Required:
There are no reviews yet.