Number of Channels | 6
Modulation | DSMP (DSMX and DSM2 compatible)
Band | 2.4 GHz
Dimensions | 30mm x 18mm x 11mm
Weight | 4.5g
Voltage Range | 3.45 – 8.4 V
-True diversity dual antennas with independent processor for monitoring signal on both antennas
– Antennas extended for carbon fuselage / metallic structure installation
– FailSafe for all channels via press of a button
– DSMX Satellite port
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver, where indicated.
2) Provide power to the unit. Note that the receiver LED flashes quickly.
3) Distance the transmitter at least 6 feet from the receiver, then enable the bind mode in transmitter. A solid LED light means the bind process has completed.
4) Remove the bind plug from the receiver.
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug.
2) Upon successful binding, set the transmitter sticks / channels to the desired failsafe position.
3) Press the side pushbutton to save the current position in failsafe mode.
4) Check for green light on. Green light on indicates failsafe is successfully enabled.
5) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug. If green light is on Failsafe is currently enabled, pressing the side pushbutton will disable Failsafe.
2) Check for green light off indicates Failsafe disabled.
3) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
This product has been independently developed and tested to function with Spektrum’s DSMX and DSM2 2.4 GHz modulation protocols. Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.