- Ideal entry into Control Line flying.
- Quiet clean electric motor fly in neighborhood parks, large backyards, and even indoors!
- Laser Engineered precision laser cut components for true interlocking construction. Light yet rugged airframe survives therigors of training.
- Spring loaded landing gear smooths out the bumps and absorbs those less than perfect landings without damaging the airframe it’s attached to.
- Ground adjustable throttle combined with electric power system (see “You’ll Need” tab below) allows you to dial in a flying speed from mild to wild and flight duration from one to several minutes.
- Precision laser cut balsa and hardwood components.
- Pre-Bent shock absorbing landing gear, control horn, linkage, and bellcrank.
- Motor mount.
- Photo-illustrated assembly manual.
Required To Complete:
- SA Sport 300 (2204-14) Brushless Outrunner Motor and 7×3.5 Prop
- SA Sport 10A Brushless ESC
- Control Line Timer
- 325-350 mAh 7.4V LiPo Battery (20C Minimum)
- 1/2A control line handle and lines
- 1-2 rolls AeroFILM or AeroLITE covering
- Thin, Medium, and Thick CA glue
- Basic modeling tools