The E-Zee Electric Control Line Timer (ECL 6) has all the same features as previous timers but improved programming software allowing direct access to the adjustable features The E-Zee Timer is used in conjunction with any commercially available electronic speed controller (ESC) and electric motor to pre-set duration and power for a Control Line flight. The timer has many attractive features in particular flight times can be as low as 10 seconds which is great for those returning to the hobby or for trimming flights. In addition the timer has an adjustable start delay to allow solo operation and a warning motor blip plus LED signalling to indicate the end of the timed run.
- A servo output is provided to operate retract undercarriage if required.
- A remote pushbutton and LED are available for applications where the timer is not accessible see part numbers ETB and ETL.
- The timer is supplied with a comprehensive instruction manual and users guide.
- motor run duration | adjustable 10 to 600 seconds, set in 10 second increments
- end of flight warnings | visual (high intensity LED) and motor power ‘burps’
- motor power | adjustable at all times from zero to full throttle (by potentiometer)
- motor soft start | adjustable 0 to 10 seconds • motor run down:- adjustable 0 to 10 seconds
- programmable start delay (for solo operation) 0 to 90 seconds
- undercarriage servo (if used) – retracts 10 secs after flight commences and deploys 10 secs before the flight terminates only available for flights of one minute plus
- take off power boost option (3 secs of maximum power)
- push button immediately stops the motor at any point during the flight profile
- duration settings saved in memory so a single button push can repeat the flight.
- provision to fit remote pushbutton and remote LED
- ESC configuration capability
Length 34mm | Width 20mm | Height 11mm | Weight 4g