Designed and manufactured in the USA using industry leading construction methods and innovative laser cutting techniques, Stevens AeroModel hand selects only the highest quality AAA balsa and hard woods from select state-side mills. To ensure builder success the thoughtful design and materials selection is backed by a thorough step-by-step photo illustrated instruction, clear drawings, and comprehensive top-shelf hardware package. StevensAero.com cordially invites you to experience the satisfaction of building and flying this one-of-a-kind scale model airplane.
Step-by-step photo-illustrated assembly manual. 100% laser cut balsa and hardwood parts from AAA hand selected wood. Profile pilot figure Scale graphics cutting template, hardware including: push rods, control horns, landing gear, wheels, wing and tail skids.
- Four channel receiver (small 8g or less) with compatible transmitter
- Servos, two Hitec HS-35HD or HS5035HD
- Motor, SA Sport BL-250 brushless [SUP1510-15]
- Speed Contro, 10A Brushless [SUP10AESC]
- Propeller, 6×3 GWS HD propeller [GW/EP6030]
- Propeller adapter, 2mm set screw style [EFLM1927]
- Battery, 550mAh 7.4V LiPo [HP-LG325-550-2S]
Suggested finishing items:
Sanding block, thin and medium CA glue, and 1 roll of AeroLITE film. Our display model has been covered using one roll of AeroLITE (silver) and completed using our optional pre-cut vinyl graphics package.