THE BOSS IS GONE
JUNE 16 - JULY 1 ONLY, SAVE 10% SITE WIDE
Online only. May not be combined with other offers. Discount applied to items individually once placed in cart.
Orders ship daily but tech and pre-sales support will be unavailable while the boss is gone!
StevensAero - SpoolUP! Control Line Self Launch Device [SAK-SPOOLUP]
- Product Description
- Related Products
- Customer Reviews
- Send to Friend
| The SpoolUP! is unique to other control line self launch solutions in that the pilot is never absent from the controls at any point while the model is made active.|
- Suitable for 1/2A and other sub 16 oz. Control Line Models
- Allows pilot to self-launch control line model
- Pilot is never absent from the flight controls
- Simple reliable launching every flight!
- Launching Spool
- Spool Stake
- Steel Control Handle Peg
Warning-Danger! Do not fly control line model airplanes near electric power lines. Instant death can result from contact with, or flying too close to, electric power lines. Always fly with a spotter.
StevensAero - RingRat (100), Nostalgic Electric Control Line Kit
Nostalgic good looks, meets light-weight rugged construction, and electric power system (with ground-adjustable throttle); setting the RingRat 100 apart from the competition. Docile enough for use as a control line trainer yet sporty enough for entry into stunting. Simple, quick building, all wood construction, complemented by clear photo illustrated instructions.
- Ideal entry into Control Line flying.
- Quiet clean electric motor fly in neighborhood parks, large backyards, and even indoors!
- Laser Engineered precision laser cut components for true interlocking construction. Light yet rugged airframe survives the rigors of training.
- Spring loaded landing gear smooths out the bumps and absorbs those less than perfect landings without damaging the airframe it's attached to.
- Ground adjustable throttle combined with electric power system (see "You'll Need" tab below) allows you to dial in a flying speed from mild to wild and flight duration from one to several minutes.
- Precision laser cut balsa and hardwood components.
- Pre-Bent shock absorbing landing gear, control horn, linkage, and bellcrank.
- Motor mount.
- Photo-illustrated assembly manual.
Required To Complete:
There have been no reviews