BalsaBuilder™ Quarterly - 0102 Fall 2015 (Issue 2) with plans
- Product Description
- Related Products
- Customer Reviews
- Send to Friend
BalsaBuilder Quarterly – Volume 1 / Issue 2 (Fall 2015)
BalsaBuilder Quarterly – Volume 1 / Issue 2 - Fall 2015 - This is Issue 2 of Balsa Builder Magazine as published Fall 2015 in print with plans! Loaded with articles to help you become a better model builder.
In this issue
- Wire bending techinques
- Make Every Part Beautiful (Part 3)
- Working with tissue
- A new twist on capacitor power applications
Build It! (Featured Builds):
- Featured Build! 4Charlie - Low wing four channel nostalgic sport model (plan included)
- Vanguard P-18 an introduction to indoor powered rubber models (plan included)
- Mountain Models Tom-E-Boy
- Indoor Rubber Powered Trim chart, anatomy guide, and more!
- The Fourth Channel
- Mechanical method for differential servo setup.
This product contains the print version of Balsa Builder Magazine - Fall 2015 and includes full size plans. Subscriptions to BalsaBuilder Magazine are available directly from balsabuilder.com - Click Here to Subscribe
SportyRC™ - Laser Cut Parts Kit
The SportyRC frames quick into a capable three channel trainer / sport flyer. If you’ve been waiting for a design to come along that would allow you to try your hand at your first plans build, this is the one!
The parts kit features a building jig, and over 110 precision laser-cut parts!
Designed as a part of our introductory building with balsa wood workshop series, the SportyRC is well suited to your first plans build project. Build it!
- Nine sheets of precision laser-cut hand-sorted balsa wood
- Wing tip block/jig
- 110 precision laser-cut parts!
Plans, construction article (as featured in July 2015 issue of Balsa Builder Magazine), strip wood, 3/32 balsa sheet wood (sheeting for fuselage bottom), and hardware as specified in the construction article.
Span: 37 in.
Area: 240 sq. in.
Length: 24 in.
Average Flying Weight: 14 oz.
Skill Level: Beginner
Motor: SA Sport, Park BL400 (1400kV)
Speed Control: 18-30A
Propeller: APC 8×4.7 SF
Battery: 7.4V 1100mAh LiPo (25c)
Radio: Capable of at least 3 channel control
As featured in the July 2015 issue of Balsa Builder Magazine!
There have been no reviews